Thursday, March 4, 2010

3/4/10

well after 5 years since my grandmother passed away we are fianly going through her house and cleaning her shit out.my uncle gene is makeing every one of my aunts and uncle including my father come over and get there stuff out and whatever they want out.my dad went over and got some things he had given her and a few things he wanted. he brought it all home and he gave some to my sisters and me. it is about time we cleasn her house out. my uncle george who teckinacly owns it was trying to keep it as a shrine and leave my uncle gene liveing in it. but uncle gene said thats it and he started this and hes fixing the house up to sell it.my uncle george is fine by it i guess it cuse he couldnt so it himself.i miss grandma but im glad people are finaly getting rid of things in her house and moveing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment