Monday, December 21, 2009

12/21/2009

well i had a freaky experince yesterday night. imy cat was going crazy she kept running in my room then back out. so when i was headed to bed that night i found a mouse on the floor. it looked squashed and looked almost dead but it was still breathing. obviously i freaked out and had my parents get it out of there. it was yucky i hate mice. haveing one in my room made me freak out i had to check everything in my room to be sure there were no more of the little things. i went through bags i have stuff in and went and searched my christmas presents to see and no there wernet anymore around. but it was yucky a mouse in my room ewwwwwwww.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I TOTALLY feel your pain! Metro (dog) chased one last winter in MY bedroom...totally freaked me out! I spent so much time trying to figure out how it got in. I HATE 'em...and they can squeeze into little spaces. Good thing you've got the cat...that shud make you feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was gross and the cat is 14 so im surprised shes still hunting mice

    ReplyDelete